SOUND ONLY PACKAGES
Our Budget Package series comes with sound system, DJ Associates, and standard microphone for announcements. We have cut out all the bells and whistles are giving you the bare minimum to keep the cost down.
SOUND ONLY (UP TO 2 HOURS)
This package includes sound system and DJ for up to 2 hours of playtime. Ideal for events on a budget!
SOUND ONLY (UP TO 3 HOURS)
This package includes sound system and DJ for up to 3 hours of playtime. Ideal for events on a budget!
SOUND ONLY (UP TO 5 HOURS)
This package includes sound system and DJ for up to 5 hours of playtime. Ideal for events on a budget!
SOUND ONLY (UNLIMITED HOURS)
This package includes sound system and DJ for unlimited hours of playtime.
Party Packages come with Sound System, DJ Associate, & Party Lighting for the room and dance floor. We have upgraded the Budget Package to give you basic lighting which is ideal for any small event.
SOUND & BASIC LIGHTING FOR 3 HOURS
This package includes sound system & DJ for up to 3 hours of play time. We have added some basic lighting elements to make your party pop!
SOUND & BASIC LIGHTING FOR UP TO 5 HOURS
This package includes sound system, DJ, and basic lighting for up to 5 hours of playtime.
SOUND & BASIC LIGHTING FOR UNLIMITED HOURS
This package includes sound system, DJ, and basic lighting for unlimited hours. Ideal for events over 5 hours.
BASIC WEDDING PACKAGES
Basic Wedding Packages come with Sound System, Junior Wedding DJ, DJ Façade, and full lighting which includes (20) par38 can uplighting and (2) Dance Floor Light Towers. Basic Wedding Packages also come with wireless microphone and speaker stand covers.
RECEPTION ONLY FOR UP TO 5 HOURS
This package is ideal for any wedding event! You get full lighting and sound for up to 5 hours which typically covers the length of the typical reception. You are also get one of our trained Wedding DJ Associates to DJ and MC your event making all the necessary announcements needed.
RECEPTION + CEREMONY FOR UP TO 6 HOURS
This package includes the reception and ceremony. You get full lighting and sound for up to 6 hours which typically covers the length of the typical reception and ceremony. You also get an additional sound system setup for ceremony which includes wireless mic.
RECEPTION + CEREMONY + COCKTAIL HOUR FOR UNLIMITED HOURS
This package includes the reception and ceremony and cocktail hour. You get full lighting and sound for unlimited hours which typically covers the length of the typical reception, ceremony, and cocktail hour. You also get an additional sound system setup for ceremony which includes wireless mic.
PREMIUM WEDDING PACKAGES
Premier Wedding Packages come with Custom Gobo, Sound System, Senior Wedding DJ, DJ Façade, and upgraded uplighting which includes (16-20) LED UPLIGHTS and (2) Dance Floor Light Towers. Also comes with wireless microphone and speaker stand covers.
Do you want a Flawless Event? Our Premier level Wedding Packages include highly experienced Senior Wedding DJs to deliver a performance your guests won't forget! Also included is your custom Gobo with your name or initials. We have also traded the par38 can lights for LED UPLIGHTS! Because BRIGHTER IS BETTER!
RECEPTION + CEREMONY
This package includes Premium Wedding DJ/MC for reception and ceremony. You get full lighting and sound for unlimited hours which means you don't have to be watching your clock the whole night. You also get an additional sound system setup for ceremony which includes wireless mic.
RECEPTION + CEREMONY + COCKTAIL HOUR
Everything is included! This package includes the reception and ceremony and cocktail hour. You get full LED lighting and premium sound for the reception, ceremony, and cocktail hour. You also get an additional sound system setup for ceremony which includes wireless mic, and a 3rd sound system for the cocktail hour location.
RECEPTION + CEREMONY + COCKTAIL HOUR + DJ JASON
You are in for a 'real treat" with this one! This package is the Platinum on steroids! You get all the elements of the Platinum Wedding Package plus DJ Jason to personally handle your event! You will never be happier when your dream wedding becomes a reality! DJ Jason has become one of the most sought out Wedding DJ's in the country!
PREMIER WEDDING PACKAGE + ACOUSTIC GUITAR
Add warmth and intimacy to your special day with live acoustic guitar for your ceremony or cocktail hour.
Jason Martinez has spent many years developing and perfecting his unique and contemporary sound. When you book the Diamond Package you get the best of both worlds! Check out Jason's Live Video above:
(ABOVE) This video showcases actual footage of what the DJ Jason Dance Lights look like in action. (BELOW) Actual Setup for Platinum Package or higher. Make your event stand out with LED Uplighting.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
1) Music Selection & Playlists (you make a list of your favorite songs and artists and we'll play it)
2) Emcee/Guest Interactivity (We will get them on the dance floor)
3) MC & All Special announcements & Introductions are included
GAS & TRAVEL FEES:
***Gas Surcharge/Travel Fee is applicable for events outside the Tampa Bay or Atlanta areas at the following rates: 1) events within 20 miles of office location there is no charge 2) events 21-49 miles from office location is .50 per mile 3) events 50-99 miles from office is .75 per mile 4) 100-149 miles from office location is 1.00 per mile 5) 150 or more miles from office is $1.25 per mile. All calculations are based off Google Maps. If booking DJ Jason for Georgia, an additional $500 travel fee will be added.***
BOOKING & DEPOSIT POLICIES:
1) 50% Non-Refundable deposit is required to confirm booking. The balance is due the night of the event.
2) DJs are assigned based on availability. The only way to guarantee DJ Jason as actual event DJ is to book the Diamond level or higher.
3) DJ Jason is the office manager and available for meeting anytime at no cost. If you wish to meet with your DJ Associate a $25-$50 trip fee will be accessed based on mileage.
*** DJs reserve the right to exercise creative control over their performance as DJ and MC. DJ is not obligated to play every song requested. Songs that contain profanity or are sexually suggestive in nature will not be played.
Capture memories to last a lifetime with our high quality and fully edited Wedding DVD. All of our Wedding Videographers are experienced and will catch every important moment of your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The finished product will run approximately 45-60 minutes and highlight all the key moments of the event. The music and soundtrack selected will be based on your wedding day songs. Click to see all our Wedding Video Samples.
**Gas Surcharge is applicable for events outside the Tampa Bay area at a rate of $0.50 per mile.
Give your event the WOW factor by adding a custom gobo to your wedding! Gobos can be projected onto the wall or the dance floor.
Day of Planning by "E & E Creations" will reduce your wedding day stress levels by gigantic proportions. Day of Planning arrives at the ceremony and reception site the of by 8am to ensure everything is being setup correctly and handles all coordination of vendors and wedding party so the bride and groom can enjoy their big day! Click for more details about our Wedding Planning Packages.
At DJ Jason & Associates we have streamlined our event booking and fulfillment process to ensure high quality and client satisfaction at every level by over delivering and exceeding customer expectations. The following is the process we use for every event!
1) Choosing a DJ Package: The first step is to determine which package best fits your needs. Please view all of our DJ Packages here. At any time you can call the office to speak with DJ Jason regarding your event at 1-844-DJ-JASON.
2) Signing the Contract: Once you decide on a DJ Package and/or additional service, we will need to email you an e-contract for your review and acceptance. Once contract is signed by both parties the deposit can be made.
3) Making the 50% Deposit: The deposit can be made with a credit card over the phone or by sending a check in the mail. It is important to understand that your date is not locked in until the deposit is made. All credit card deposits can be made here. If you are sending a check in the mail, please mail to following the corporate address: DJ JASON & ASSOCIATES INC, 4819 SIERRA MADRE DRIVE, TAMPA FL 33634. All checks should be made to DJ JASON & ASSOCIATES INC.
4) Filling out the Wedding Event Information Form (EIF Form): The EIF Form is due 30 days prior to the event. This form is only required for Basic or Premium Wedding packages. It is not required for Sound Only or Party Packages. For wedding events your form is available by clicking here: WEDDING EIF FORM
5) DJ SELECTION: Our goal is to match your personality and style with that of the DJ. We believe that one of the most important attributes of a DJ is their personal style and we provide a diverse roster of trained DJ Associates to ensure client compatibility. Our office will assign your event DJ based on your preferences and style. Our goal is to have your DJ assigned (30) days from your event date, but your DJ is guaranteed to be assigned (3) days prior to the event.
6) Calling Your DJ: Once your DJ is assigned you will be provided their contact info via text or email, and you are then free to contact the DJ to discuss event details.
7) Meetings: DJ Jason is the office manager and is available for meeting anytime at no cost. Once your EIF Form is submitted DJ Jason will personally go over all the details with the assigned DJ. If you still wish to meet your assigned DJ before the event a $25-$50 trip fee will be charged.
8) Wedding DJ Schedule Generated: One week prior to the event DJ Jason and his team begin to iron out all the details regarding your event. At this time your will receive a phone call and all the information you submitted on the EIF Form will be verified. Once the information is verified your Wedding Schedule will be generated and delivered via email. At that time you will make any changes needed to the schedule.
9) Music Playlists Generated: At that time the music playlists will be generated based on songs you submit on the EIF Form.
10) Event Equipment/Lighting Packed: The week of the event all the necessary sound equipment, lighting, and trussing is packed and made available to DJ for pickup. Any rental or special orders needed to fulfill package will be placed at this time. This includes custom gobo orders along with additional speakers and/or microphones.
11) Equipment Delivery and Setup: The day of the event the assigned DJ will pickup the equipment from the office and arrive between 2-3 hours before the event for setup.
12) Event Fulfillment: The DJ will then MC/DJ the event according to the final DJ Wedding Schedule. The DJ will make all necessary announcements and encourage and motivate guests during the dance portion of the event. The DJ will make best effort to play the majority of songs requested. Songs that are in-appropriate or offensive in nature may not be played. Please review the contract terms for detailed list of DJ/Company policies and responsibilities.
"All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28